Musk

A work colleague of mine is a ufo conspirator he does guest spots on radio in North America and utube, he says that there is a secret branch of the usaf that have been fighting alien spacecraft in earth orbit for decades . If you buy an expensive set of infra red night vision glasses you can see them dogfighting in the sky !! Better than watching TV I suppose, Cheap ones don't do it tho apparently . It's always fun when I have to venture into his work area.
Enter....Space Force!

A work colleague of mine is a ufo conspirator he does guest spots on radio in North America and utube, he says that there is a secret branch of the usaf that have been fighting alien spacecraft in earth orbit for decades . If you buy an expensive set of infra red night vision glasses you can see them dogfighting in the sky !! Better than watching TV I suppose, Cheap ones don't do it tho apparently . It's always fun when I have to venture into his work area.
If you think about the technology that it would take to travel the universe, we as a species are hundreds of years away

Now think about how our technology has evolved over just one hundred years and what our warplanes were like in WW1 compared to now

If a species can travel the universe, they'd absolutely batter us in the sky above the earth

If you think about the technology that it would take to travel the universe, we as a species are hundreds of years away

Now think about how our technology has evolved over just one hundred years and what our warplanes were like in WW1 compared to now

If a species can travel the universe, they'd absolutely batter us in the sky above the earth
totally agree ! The other big thing is "spheres" following aircraft around he says as well , not that there are many aircraft flying at the moment and don't start him on chemtrails !!!!

Yeah.
Aliens if they have bothered to reach us after millions of years Of evolution ahead of us, will do one of 2 things:
1. Blast us to nothing, as underdeveloped.
2. Bypass us, as underdeveloped.

but it’s extremely unlikely that a different planet species would meet another. The chances, the evolutions, the distances and the timespans, and the dominance of blind stupidity in Human history, all lead to it being another set of hogwash.

Your assuming they want to destroy us. They might just want to bum us, or just spunk on us by wanking out the windows of their flying saucers at night in low orbit.

Your assuming they want to destroy us. They might just want to bum us, or just spunk on us by wanking out the windows of their flying saucers at night in low orbit.

So the fella spotted in the Rhyll hotel window who was wanking whilst holding can of Carling was an alien!
After all these years it makes perfect sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.