It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hypocritical but if his name was Giuseppe Grealizio and he played for some Italian side I'd feel better about the interest. I don't think Grealish is a bad player, I just think that he will cost far more then he's worth with the English premium + media hype. Also he just seems really fucking unlikable. But at the end of the day, I trust the club.

Bernardo out Grealish in ...ouch
However I could see Bernardo wanting to leave he can’t be happy with the amount of game time and the players getting in ahead of him
He is immense I know he had been poor this year but he also hasn’t had a run of games

Bernardo out Grealish in ...ouch
However I could see Bernardo wanting to leave he can’t be happy with the amount of game time and the players getting in ahead of him
He is immense I know he had been poor this year but he also hasn’t had a run of games

Even if Bernardo does leave there are better players than Grealish to replace him with.

This is hypocritical but if his name was Giuseppe Grealizio and he played for some Italian side I'd feel better about the interest. I don't think Grealish is a bad player, I just think that he will cost far more then he's worth with the English premium + media hype. Also he just seems really fucking unlikable. But at the end of the day, I trust the club.

Even if he was European player I wouldn't be too chuffed either.

Even if Bernardo does leave there are better players than Grealish to replace him.
Absolutely I still remember that picture in the paper where he was smashed on holiday
I understand he was young
But he appears full of himself
I do get that better players improve you as well
Bellamy was a nightmare over his career but a great player If he was in your team

Absolutely I still remember that picture in the paper where he was smashed on holiday
Bellamy was a nightmare over his career but a great player If he was in your team

He is worse than that. Bellamy had some talent. Grealish is the type of player Pep wouldn't tolerate.

immensio Twatio

He was in a crash drink driving during lockdown after he did a video telling everyone to obey the lockdown,he is 26 so not young anymore

EeKS0phXsAE2Tah

Like him or not, he’s not a bad player.
As my mate who works in football said when we were linked with JFE "he's a stats player"

Quite like to watch him and don't think he would be overawed playing with us; I particularly like his willingness to graft and get back up when he's been thumped. However, for a team based on passing, I just cannot see how he would fit in since his main attribute is carrying the ball forward and taking players on in close contact, hence the fouls he draws. That said, I reckon he'd be in his element when we have those cavalry charges on goal. Unless we are desperate for homegrown bodies, I'd still prefer to have Aouar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.