It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Gut tells me we held back spend in reserve last year due to the euro ban potential - so this year we have what ever we would have, plus proceeds of sales and some from last year too.

Factor in a reduction due to COVID but falling prices too for this window and it could be a good one for us - would not be surprised to see us stack over 100 million on one of the top players or prospects, who though I don’t have a clue

We are in a strong position this year I think

We have already started using some of the £470m Silver Lake money inside the club.

It can be used for whatever CFG deems fit ;)

It will help us pick up the slack in terms of running costs and lower revenue from no crowds.

He does play for City though. I’d imagine that if they were playing for each other’s current team he probably wouldn’t have.

Kun would still thrive in Spurs' set up, there were would be huge doubts with Kane (especially with the transfer fee and overall game). Son would be the better bet (although that still would be questionable)

Question is, do we need to spend any money on central defenders if we are trying to fit in one of Kane or Messi up front with Sergio ;)

Now you have done it!

If its money on Kane or centre half then its centre half for me - a much more pressing priority

I beleive we could wait to sort out Sergios replacement. What do you make of the rumours about Sergio being offered a year extension to his contract?

Id rather go balls deep for the absolute best and someone more long term than Kane - even if that means waiting a year but I do take the point in the likely event of a huge increase in costs of players after this years downturn due to covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.