João Félix

I know that Fabrizio has a better reputation. I've always seemed Sam as a KFA, but I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Fabrizio has been wrong plenty of times, but he has a good track record.

Sometimes these jokers straight up lie. Duncan Castles blocked me on twitter back in like 2011 or some shit when I exposed him for his lies about City transfers. He somehow made it to the top with his guesswork...he probably got a couple real connections eventually now that he's much more well known.

Castles has one solid contact - Mendes. Admittedly he's a pretty good contact to have, and as City do a lot of our business through Mendes these days, it means Castles is often right on City stuff.

He is completely clueless on any non-Mendes clients though, so that's the filter.

As Felix is a Mendes player, it's fair to say that if Castles ever said this was on - it would be worth listening to!

These sort of situations, where teams spend a ludicrous amount of money on a player & find out he is total shit, usually end in a loan plus option to buy deal.

Only, we are usually that team (the one loaning out, and eventually selling).

Utd spring to mind.

Touche.

We've never been on the benefiting end of that type of sale. No way we would in this one either, imho. If (if) they do need the money, they would need it now, a loan is not good for them.
I don't think they do though. The felix deal was paid for by the Griezmann sale.

The comparrisons to Aguero are misleading - Sergio is an out and out striker and deadly - he has adapted as he has got older but he is more physically rohbust that Felix a better finisher (at the same age) - He can lead the line or drop deep

Felix is more of an attacking midfilder/false nine - he couldnt lead the line, is more lightweight than Aguero - more of a dribbler -

Just dont think we need this type of player as we have lots already and for the money it would be a definite no

Me too. He’s talented but “lazy”. I put this down to the odd times have watched him play under Simeone. Alas, watching Simeone’s team play football is as dull as dishwater. I have a feeling he feels the same way too.
Don't know too much about Felix, but the bits I have seen and know is Atletico and Simeone seem to be exactly the wrong manager and style for him. I certainly wouldn't make any judgement on him from what he's done there. Lets be honest could anyone see Sterling flourish with Simeone like he has for Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.