Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fern to play one last season as cover for CB? Laporte, Ake, Fern, Stones & Koulibaly? Douglas Luiz as cover for Rodri? Throw in THB and Tosin in the mix and that should be enough.

Most S.American players at that age never make it here, as they can't get a work permit. They end up loaned to gironas and bredas who don't play them enough, and sold for marginal profit.

That was because UK clubs were operating under EU legislation, a requirement with which they may not always have to comply.

My point stands for adult players as well, however. They are much more likely to settle and remain.

*Nota Bene Daily Mail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...South-America-bid-snap-best-young-talent.html

That was because UK clubs were operating under EU legislation, a requirement with which they may not always have to comply.

My point stands for adult players as well, however. They are much more likely to settle and remain.

*Nota Bene Daily Mail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...South-America-bid-snap-best-young-talent.html

your point 100% stands, i should have said i agree. I was just pointing out it isn't that simple, work permit is tough to get for young players outwith the EU. And that is purely a UK thing.

Fern to play one last season as cover for CB? Laporte, Ake, Fern, Stones & Koulibaly? Douglas Luiz as cover for Rodri? Throw in THB and Tosin in the mix and that should be enough.

If Koulibaly signs Stones leaves. If Stones cannot be ushered out the door, however, we may struggle to sign Koulibaly. If Stones stays, he needs to recapture form or we have another Mangala situation.

Probably find they all come/stay and Fernandinho plays as he is the most reliable. :-)

We’ll be likely settling for 10m now with a litany of improbable add ons that might, just might, eventually amount to 20m, but only in about 2035. Tis the way of such contracts. :-(
I must admit, when I saw the headline on the BBC, I was amazed. My initial thought was about £10 million, so if we receive anything over £20 I’d be delighted.

It feels a little frustrating that he's been given the chance ahead of THB and has fucked us off at the first opportunity.

Why would we sell Garcia for less money than Diaz?
We have pretty much zero negotiating power here to be honest. Barca are in financial disarray. Garcia has 1 year left and there’s only one club he wants to join. So I can’t see it being over 15m euros. Probably closer to 10m Euros than 15. With add-ons that will most likely never be paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.