United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports reporting it as
A small pay off! You really couldn't spin it further from the truth. If it was a City player.....
https://www.skysports.com/football/...lan-on-three-year-deal-from-manchester-united

Sam Matterface said on Talksport this morning Utd were paying him 40m to terminate his contract.

This small pay off malarkey being reported is absolutely nonsense. Sanchez could quite happily have stayed at Utd on 480K (ish) a week and just gone out on loan again.

I guarentee that whatever he is being paid to terminate his contract and join Inter, it will be a similar figure to what it would have cost Utd to pay him over remaining 2 years of his contract.

I am sure these people in the media think we are mugs. Genuinely laughable.

Sam Matterface said on Talksport this morning Utd were paying him 40m to terminate his contract.

This small pay off malarkey being reported is absolutely nonsense. Sanchez could quite happily have stayed at Utd on 480K (ish) a week and just gone out on loan again.

I guarentee that whatever he is being paid to terminate his contract and join Inter, it will be a similar figure to what it would have cost Utd to pay him over remaining 2 years of his contract.

I am sure these people in the media think we are mugs. Genuinely laughable.

It’s pretty simple. Inter will be paying between €100 and €150k per week for3 years. Sanchez has a contract for £480k per week for 2 of those years - so United must be paying as a minimum £30m - to subsidise his loss. Why else would Sánchez agree to move. He’d be nuts, he’s clearly money motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.