Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t fear Madrid at all. I fear we’re gonna play Rodri, Gundo, KDB and Mahrez. If we do we’ll get overran by a very dangerous counter attacking team time after time.

Without any hesitation whatsoever I would play Foden for Mahrez and Bernardo for Gundo. We need legs!

Teams that park the bus against us lose more than 9 times out of 10.

People have an incredibly distorted view of how successful it is just because it creates a few shock results a season.

I see that but teams like Madrid playing like that getting a chance will score like they did against the run of play at Madrid.

If we start Foden I'm confident we will win. If we don't I'm 50/50.

Pep has to pick he has shown Pep he is one of our main players in big games since we come back if he doesn’t pick him I’ll be bitterly disappointed in him and his thinking.

VloUsDI.jpg

These will without doubt cause us problems on the break.

We will create chances and it is essential we ate ruthless and put them in the back of the net no fucking about.

Do that and we'll outscored them and go through.

I am worried that UEFA has told tonights ref. to make sure Real Madrid go through to the 1/4 finals. They must go through even if it's on the away goals rule. The only way I can see us going through is if we can score 3 goals or more tonight. I know I maybe paranoid about this. However if you think about it, this is the best way for UEFA to get back at us, for defeating them at CAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.