Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Have a heart mate; don't you realise 90% of our fans have TV remotes without a "MUTE" button.

TV Licencing thought i had a black and white TV ,right up until they changed the TV signal from analogue to digital ;-).

After that i couldn't pull it off :-(

I wonder how many fellow blues told TV Licensing they only had black and white TV until the change from analogue to digital. ;-)

Last edited:
A good disciplined performance, not great but didn’t need to be as they didn’t turn up at all. We won’t get away with wasting so many glorious chances in future games if we intend on winning it though, give the opposition the chances we had and they’re touching double figures, must be more clinical.

Kyle Walker was phenomenal yet again, Jesus was tireless cancelo a very strong performance in an unnatural position, Ederson alert and Foden was a threat every time he touched it, he waited for his chance, showed patience and trust in Pep despite the clueless masses saying he needs to leave ASAP and now he’s starting in a last 16 game against Real Madrid, whilst the kids that left are sat at home watching him.

Lyon aren’t as good of a side as Juve on paper but they’ll be very dangerous, they’re the type of side we typically don’t do as well against so we need to be on it. 3 games and it’s ours

Pep thank you. 2 league titles, record points, 100 goals commonplace, an fa cup, league cups and charity shields left right and fucking centre, beautiful football, incredible humility and intelligence in the way you conduct yourself, getting the culture of our City and our city, defending us passionately and eloquently against uefa and the PL cartel, dealing with the scum media with unbelievable tact. I didn’t moan when we were shit, I still loved it, my kids love it, I love it. Fucking thank you Pep. Some people don’t know they are born, and how incredibly fucking lucky we are.
I think you've had a few :)
Me too.

Yeah it's really interesting a lot of people see Gundo's game totally different. It's like He's one of those players you don't notice when they have a good game.
Personally I didn't hear his name first 30 minutes but He kinda grew into the game
The main reason you didn’t hear his name was cos mcpointytwat and fletch were commentating entirely from a Madrid perspective

Yeah it's really interesting a lot of people see Gundo's game totally different. It's like He's one of those players you don't notice when they have a good game.
Personally I didn't hear his name first 30 minutes but He kinda grew into the game

Tbf, it's because at his best he's typically ok, rather than brilliant, rather than being brilliant but strangely invisible.

He had good & bad moments tonight but so did KDB.

Personally, I think we should never rest, until Gundogan is improved upon, by a distance, but since the restart he's played pretty well for me.

Still, we should be looking for someone who can do what he does, twice as fast & better at boh ends imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.