Kalidou Koulibaly

Watched quite a few, as I did Mangala before we signed him.

Mangala and Koulibaly share a lot of the same physical and defensive traits, Koulibaly is better on the ball which of course is a huge plus for us.

Serie A is shite so seeing Koulibaly dominate them games is understandable and he has had a few stand out CL games also but so did Mangala at Porto.

Koulibaly being better on the ball is an understatement. It’s night and day, Mangala was terrible on the ball and Koulibaly is one of the best around.

Koulibaly had many stand out games in the CL, Mangala the majority of fans never even heard of prior to us signing him.

the only thing they have in common is physicality and pace.

Koulibaly being better on the ball is an understatement. It’s night and day, Mangala was terrible on the ball and Koulibaly is one of the best around.

Koulibaly had many stand out games in the CL, Mangala the majority of fans never even heard of prior to us signing him.

the only thing they have in common is physicality and pace.

They both like Toblerones as well tbf.

It will be very interesting to see Kalidou tonight. Wouldn’t be surprised if he did an amazing performance and the Napoli president raise his price after the game.
He seem that wacko!

One thing I noticed yesterday was Ramos exhorting his teammates esp Militao and Varane when to move forward or when to make a challenge. A leader who knows to control the defence something Kompany used to do all the time. We miss that leadership as our defence becomes one what follows a system to the T but with zero leadership. I am hoping if signed ,KK can bring that to the system until Laporte becomes the one who leads us

Same age as van Dijk.

Best available, no point buying a young player if he is nowhere near as good. We need the best we can, just let the club decide if he's worth the cost. I think we have a few quid.

Irrelevant as van dijk talks the language , played in the league and lived in this country before his move to Liverpool oooooh and he’s probs a better defender too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.