Talksport

Just listening to Talksport with Pearce, Matterface and Groves. According to them City were average last night and wont win the CL. They said City only won because Real were very poor and missed Bale and Ramos. Pearce really has it in for city.
I'm sure i'm not the only one who reads post like this and mentally screams at the poster

"TURN THE FUCKING STATION OFF THEN IF THEY TALK SO MUCH SHITE".

Pretty sure they both played the first leg.

Groves has nothing good to say about us and neither does Pearce for some odd reason
Groves is a total fuckwit and likely only to get a job as a pundit because he obviously is paid according to his IQ which is equal to his shoe size. Him, White and Bob "I sound as if I've been on the piss with Alan Brazil for a week" Mills offer nothing to football debate. Like most pundits on the station, they wheel the same ones out on a regular basis so there is nothing worth listening to,thats why I don't have it on, I'd rather have absolute radio or my phone media music for driving.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who reads post like this and mentally screams at the poster

This
I've not listened to this shitstain of a station for 2 years and my life is so much better for it.
Based on the "experts" they employ I would imagine the essential criteria in the person spec for prospective employees includes either a criminal record or proven record of failure in your field of expertise to be considered for a job there.

Groves is a total fuckwit and likely only to get a job as a pundit because he obviously is paid according to his IQ which is equal to his shoe size. Him, White and Bob "I sound as if I've been on the piss with Alan Brazil for a week" Mills offer nothing to football debate. Like most pundits on the station, they wheel the same ones out on a regular basis so there is nothing worth listening to,thats why I don't have it on, I'd rather have absolute radio or my phone media music for driving.
Bob Mills is only included on the show because he is White's sponsor from Alcoholics Anonymous.

This
I've not listened to this shitstain of a station for 2 years and my life is so much better for it.
Based on the "experts" they employ I would imagine the essential criteria in the person spec for prospective employees includes either a criminal record or proven record of failure in your field of expertise to be considered for a job there.

Having a criminal record ,and failure in many enterprises, I may send in a cv, as i seem an ideal candidate to talk shite, be contrary, change my opinion in a dogs breath, and turn up pissed to do a show.
Anyone give me a reference, (not GDM)

Having a criminal record ,and failure in many enterprises, I may send in a cv, as i seem an ideal candidate to talk shite, be contrary, change my opinion in a dogs breath, and turn up pissed to do a show.
Anyone give me a reference, (not GDM)
You would also need to sign a legally binding contract with an anti-City clause.
Failure to honour this clause would be deemed as gross misconduct and result in instant dismissal

Did do after telling em via twitter what I thought of em. I'm Bolton through and through BTW, just think the media have it in for you guys like they did in our BSA era when we were labelled "long ball" cause we regularly beat their London darlings and UTD at OT.

Have to say Hawksby & Jacobs is probably the best football show on radio at the moment. They are funny, fair and have some excellent well informed guests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.