Talksport

I hated that red knobhead playing for us.
Every time he put our shirt on I'd shout you dirty red bastard from the stands, some city fans around me liked it and some didn't, I just couldn't take to him what so ever.
Doesn't surprise me he totally ignores us and what we've done so far, he pretty much did the same on the Monday night football.
Gobshite he is, just like the club, just like their players and just like their fans.

Just been a dirty red on defending their parking the bus tactics, says they only do it away from home and no team, not even City, try to take the game to them at the swamp. Has he forgotten last season or the sick swan?!

Peter Schmeichal just on and made an excellent point. He questioned how we might cope if any of our main players get injured, and i think he's spot on. Just imagine if Vinnie or Kun get injured for any length of time, surely our results will suffer. You really cant make this shit up.

And what would Pep do if Gabriel, say, broke bones in his foot?

I just don’t know how we’d cope.

I hated that red knobhead playing for us.
Every time he put our shirt on I'd shout you dirty red bastard from the stands, some city fans around me liked it and some didn't, I just couldn't take to him what so ever.
Doesn't surprise me he totally ignores us and what we've done so far, he pretty much did the same on the Monday night football.
Gobshite he is, just like the club, just like their players and just like their fans.

I hated him up until the last Maine Road derby. After that, I held a grudging respect for him, especially after his performance at Klanfield and that brilliant double save.

I hated him up until the last Maine Road derby. After that, I held a grudging respect for him, especially after his performance at Klanfield and that brilliant double save.
He could of scored a hat trick against candlepool and i'd still hate the red nosed balloon.
No respect for him what so ever, even less for him as a "pundit" as he comes across really gormless.

He could of scored a hat trick against candlepool and i'd still hate the red nosed balloon.
No respect for him what so ever, even less for him as a "pundit" as he comes across really gormless.

I hate both him and his bitter fucking son the only reason I want Leicester relegated is to heap misery on red nose Junior

On 2 separate occasions this week I've heard utd callers come on saying City's Brazilian players won't like it in Manchester in Jan & Feb. Not once did any of the presenters care to mention that Fernandinho has been here for years, and Gabriel made his debut for us in a January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.