Houssem Aouar

Interesting. If what you say is true though, do you think we will leave him out of the CL squad? Otherwise I think we will be tight on numbers:

1 Ederson
2 Steffen
3 Cancelo
4 Mendy
5 Zinchenko / Potential LB Singing
6 Laporte
7 Otamendi / Potential CB Singing
8 Fernandinho / Auoar?
9 Rodri
10 KDB
11 Gundogan
12 Bernardo
13 Mahrez
14 Sterling
15 Aguero
16 Jesus
17 Torres

Homegrown Assoc.
1 Sterling
2 Walker
3 Ake
4 Stones?

Homegrown.
1 Foden
2 Garcia?

If we don't leave him out of the squad, or sell a foreign player, we must sign a HG CB/LB, or keep Garcia.

Or replace Steffen with a homegrown goalkeeper, but I haven't heard anything to suggest that being the case.
May be there is one place ? :)

He is not a good player, he is outstanding. We are short in midfield, another injury to KDB and we are in trouble.

I think my definition of "short in midfield" and mine are a bit different. People thought we'd struggle without Kev last time and Bernardo stepped up. This time around we might be missing David but Foden is his replacement so we're all good. We don't need anyone to be brought in to feed of scraps like Phil has been doing.

If we had 5 substitutes I wouldn’t mind him. But now that we are back to three we don’t need him. I rather see a CB and LB. Aouar is a player you would buy just to flex. I can see him going to Juventus - they need him more.

Interesting. If what you say is true though, do you think we will leave him out of the CL squad? Otherwise I think we will be tight on numbers:

1 Ederson
2 Steffen
3 Cancelo
4 Mendy
6 Laporte
8 Fernandinho / Auoar?
9 Rodri
10 KDB
11 Gundogan
12 Bernardo
13 Mahrez
14 Sterling
15 Aguero
16 Jesus
17 Torres

Homegrown Assoc.
1 Sterling
2 Walker
3 Ake
4 Stones?

Homegrown.
1 Foden
2 Garcia?

If we don't leave him out of the squad, or sell a foreign player, we must sign a HG CB/LB, or keep Garcia.

Or replace Steffen with a homegrown goalkeeper, but I haven't heard anything to suggest that being the case.

You’ve listed Sterling twice.

1 Ederson
2 Steffen
3 Cancelo
4 Mendy
6 Laporte
8 Fernandinho / Auoar?
9 Rodri
10 KDB
11 Gundogan
12 Bernardo
13 Mahrez
14 Sterling
15 Aguero
16 Jesus
17 Torres

Homegrown Assoc.
1 Sterling
2 Walker
3 Ake
4 Stones?

Homegrown.
1 Foden
2 Garcia?

Wouldn't Ferran Torres not be counted within the numbers as he is below the age of 21?

If i am correct, that means we have an extra foreign spot available.

Wouldn't Ferran Torres not be counted within the numbers as he is below the age of 21?

If i am correct, that means we have an extra foreign spot available.
He wouldn't: "A player may be registered on List B if he is born on, or after, 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be submitted if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years)."

He wouldn't: "A player may be registered on List B if he is born on, or after, 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be submitted if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years)."

It’s a shame it’s worded that way. He’s only 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.