Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Project unsettle our players in case they beat Bayer begins

According to sources at Barcelona, the club will test whether Bernardo Silva is willing to move after three seasons at #ManCity, although their budget means they will not offer just cash. [
@mcgrathmike

Barcelona have stepped up their pursuit of Bernardo Silva and will try to tempt him to the Nou Camp by making him a key part of the team next season. Barca will make an offer including players in a swap deal

Project unsettle our players in case they beat Bayer begins

According to sources at Barcelona, the club will test whether Bernardo Silva is willing to move after three seasons at #ManCity, although their budget means they will not offer just cash. [
@mcgrathmike

Barcelona have stepped up their pursuit of Bernardo Silva and will try to tempt him to the Nou Camp by making him a key part of the team next season. Barca will make an offer including players in a swap deal
You can have Garcia, but you are not having Bernardo.

If they want Bernardo I'd want De Jong atleast in exchange.

Was thinking exactly this - they can have Bernardo and Garcia for De Jong; Foden has eclipsed Bernardo in every department now, so he’d be no real loss.

Was thinking exactly this - they can have Bernardo and Garcia for De Jong; Foden has eclipsed Bernardo in every department now, so he’d be no real loss.

He will be huge loss.

Bernardo is one of the best at keeping the ball under pressure ( Like David )

He is a threat ( Score goals from outside of the box )

Can play as CM, Winger or False 9

He is one of the most beloved players to us the fans and also to the players.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/136741/Show/Bernardo-Silva

If they want Bernardo I'd want De Jong atleast in exchange.

I want both.

If they want Eric Garcia , I want Frenkie.

Let Rodri be our CB and let Frenkie take his position.

And tell Napoli president he can keep his mighty defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.