Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Changing player position every game doesn't help to get the best out of him.

Specially when they are not playing regularly.

With current situation at Barcelona it would be foolish for Bernie to consider a move there

With current situation at Barcelona it would be foolish for Bernie to consider a move there

Sometimes players go for the " Project "

And barca should start their rebuilding project soon.

And it could be choice between staying on the bench with City or starting every game with Barca.

Sometimes players go for the " Project "

And barca should start their rebuilding project soon.

And it could be choice between staying on the bench with City or starting every game with Barca.

Not much cash about at Barca

Was thinking exactly this - they can have Bernardo and Garcia for De Jong; Foden has eclipsed Bernardo in every department now, so he’d be no real loss.

The only part were you are right
IS, real loss
All the rest is fking BS,
The guy world class,
Me personally I think he could be our secret weapon in the next few games,

No one will be able to afford Messi so while he is there the deterioration will continue unless their next gen can fill the gaps

Even cashing in on Messi will not help that much. I assume they took loans out to fund their recent big signings

What has that got to do with bernie?

Many criticise Bernardo for being poor this season, and I think one of the reasons could be changing his position a lot this season.

Playing him sometimes as RW other times as CM or False 9 could affect his performance.

I think to get the best out of him he needs a run of games in one position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.