New forum software

Ric

Administrator
As you can probably see, the forum software has now been updated to the latest version, as discussed elsewhere.

It was a pretty significant upgrade which required a lot of work, hence the downtime all morning. Sorry about that, but it was a necessity.

I've tried to keep things as similar as possible to the old site so it shouldn't take too much getting used to, but inevitably some things will be different.

Some functionality that was there previously may have gone as none of the old add-ons were compatible with the new software, but just let me know if you have any feedback/requests and I'll see what I can do. There will almost certainly be a few bugs and teething problems along the way, so please bear with us whilst we sort them out.

The search index is currently being rebuilt, but should be back up shortly.

Anyway, hope you like it. It was something that had to be done as the old software will become obsolete in time so it helps protect the future of the forum and hopefully will improve performance. Any questions just give me a shout. Cheers.

Last edited:
Login seems to have taken an age .. 1st time i think I had the wrong password and ended up on ‘page not found’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.