Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

If he dreams of winning the league in Italy then I wish him good luck. I’d love for him to return one day. Still not convinced he won’t renew, I think he has the best support network at city he’s ever had at any club.

Ferran Torres just signed, Aké came in. We might see Koulibaly soon, maybe even a proper leftback to compete with Mendy.
Our beautiful squad is like football manager, who would want to leave this dreamteam?

I don’t know, I just find it difficult to believe Pep get these signings and then leaves the year after. I hope and truly believe he will extend to 2024-2025.

He’s repeatedly said he love it here.

If he goes, no worries. We can call on BFS anytime and the returning from retirement Nial Quinn.

I think the opposite ... if City don’t win it, more chances of Pep adding on a few years to try and get that in the next few seasons ... if we however lift it later this month, then he’d have won everything with City and might think best leave now ...
Good news for us then is that the media will try and rubbish him and say that Klopp would have won 5 consecutively so Pep's not leaving until he's dead.

Ferran Torres just signed, Aké came in. We might see Koulibaly soon, maybe even a proper leftback to compete with Mendy.
Our beautiful squad is like football manager, who would want to leave this dreamteam?

I don’t know, I just find it difficult to believe Pep get these signings and then leaves the year after. I hope and truly believe he will extend to 2024-2025.

He’s repeatedly said he love it here.

Yeah, he's building a team again.

His footballing reasons for leaving Barca were that he couldn't bear to break up the side he created, and he felt they needed to sell of 3 or 4 of the key players.

At Bayern he picked up a side, changed the way it played, had great success but never the license to create it top to bottom, the board picked the players he got.

Here he's done what he wanted in so far as he's dominated the English game, broken every record going and proven his football works here. But we managed to get him to take on another challenge. He's now in the middle of rebuilding, and now he's started, I doubt he'll leave before it's finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.