It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never replaced Ged Brennan imo...

That's a relief... I'm sure his replacement is presently plying his trade with Partick Thistle, Cowdenbeath or Albion Rovers... if you want to scout them

That's a relief... I'm sure his replacement is presently plying his trade with Partick Thistle, Cowdenbeath or Albion Rovers... if you want to scout them

We are I believe.

We then leak it to the press were bidding for Begbie McNasty and let the rags outbid us by around 89 million.

If I was Pep, I would absolutely insist that the club doesn't announce anymore first team transfer business, until our Champions League tournament is over.

I can't really go into detail, but you're right about him not wanting fuss. They want it all low key to focus on the games and not distract the squad. Heard that from a couple of people I know within the game etc.

I can't really go into detail, but you're right about him not wanting fuss. They want it all low key to focus on the games and not distract the squad. Heard that from a couple of people I know within the game etc.

Makes perfect sense...Ake and Torres were done low key (partly due to them havign to cause of the pandemic situation)

I think with the squad away now in Lisbon that will also help keeping the press of the players and managers back a little .....

Probably no more signings now till our champs league participation comes to and end. Then the fun begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.