It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost our son 13 and a half years ago and quite honestly neither myself or my wife have recovered, and accept that we never will...people deal with traumas in their lives in different ways...the irony on top of all this is that he has missed everything that came afterwards...needless to say, we cried buckets of joy and grief after the Agueroooo moment...
Sorry to hear that lovely, nobody needs pulling up on how they deal with personal stuff

Personally I don't think we overpaid for Akè I think we've got a really good deal for him. I'm sure we'll see some strange big money moves this summer from other clubs and we'll be looking at the Akè price and thinking we've done incredibly well to get him for £40m. Very underrated player.

Both players for £64m is incredible business.

Especially if we play the dippers net spend game and include the fee for Sane :)

Powerful post that mate. Sorry for your loss, even though it was some time ago. Very honest and open of you to put it on here. All the best to you and your wife.
Thanks to you all. As well as the guilt we both feel for us being here and not him, the biggest feeling we have is of being robbed of what could and should have been the best years of his life. I have to say the club were fantastic as well. We wrote to them asking if we could bring some of his ashes over to put in the memorial garden and we arranged a date and time. When we got there, the club padre was there and said a few words before we put some down...we had no idea they had set it up, but it was a lovely touch which they didn’t have to do...a while later, we noticed that they were remodelling the garden, so we brought some more over. He’s certainly laid in a few places that he loved or wanted to go including Central Park in NYC...we also got a shirt from the club with the birth and death dates on it...I would put it on here, but haven’t got a webpage I could link I to but if anyone could tell me how, I would be happy to put it on here...his favourite player was, unbelievably, Sun Jihai!!!

Thanks to you all. As well as the guilt we both feel for us being here and not him, the biggest feeling we have is of being robbed of what could and should have been the best years of his life. I have to say the club were fantastic as well. We wrote to them asking if we could bring some of his ashes over to put in the memorial garden and we arranged a date and time. When we got there, the club padre was there and said a few words before we put some down...we had no idea they had set it up, but it was a lovely touch which they didn’t have to do...a while later, we noticed that they were remodelling the garden, so we brought some more over. He’s certainly laid in a few places that he loved or wanted to go including Central Park in NYC...we also got a shirt from the club with the birth and death dates on it...I would put it on here, but haven’t got a webpage I could link I to but if anyone could tell me how, I would be happy to put it on here...his favourite player was, unbelievably, Sun Jihai!!!
Really sorry to hear about your lad.

If you want to post a picture on here then try the following thread:-

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/replacement-for-photobucket.342918/page-2#post-12296983

You'll need the photo on your computer or tablet/phone.

Ake is prem proven and home grown
Maybe it was only cheaper to Chelsea or City dont mind paying over the odds knowing Chelsea won't match it???

Anyways there's our answer to a striker, Aubamyang is worth a fucking big punt hes the dogs bollocks he would score fucking loads

Just seen your post life sucks. I have 4 kids, they never stop being that really, 23, 20, 15 & 13. I doubt that I could be as brave as you and your wife. God bless you both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.