Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever one of the Hillsborough family members is reeled out to speak as some kind of spokesperson my first thought these days is "Here we go again, what are they getting outraged about this time?"
They've had their public enquiry (funded by the taxpayers at the cost of millions), their fans have been cleared of any blame and they have got to the bottom of why their loved ones perished.
They got the outcome they wanted (exoneration from blame) but they're still not happy unless they've got something else to get outraged about to keep them in the public eye.
Why they think it's their place to comment on a global pandemic, especially after their own mayor was criticised when he correctly predicted what would happen in regard to their fans behaviour is beyond me.
They demand apologies when it suits them, yet I've never heard an apology to Mr Anderson or any of the victims of the numerous disgraceful actions and subsequent consequences that have occured as a result of the appalling behaviour displayed by their followers spanning several decades.
Don't forget the justice campaigns when, on the rare occasion, when one of them is banged up for a crime. These campaigns are so sucessful the then Justice Secretary issued, for the first time ever, a full royal pardon for a crime committed overseas. The "new evidence" has still not been made public.

Don't forget the justice campaigns when, on the rare occasion, when one of them is banged up for a crime. These campaigns are so sucessful the then Justice Secretary issued, for the first time ever, a full royal pardon for a crime committed overseas. The "new evidence" has still not been made public.
Is it any wonder their ferals followers behave the way they do?
They act with total impunity knowing their indiscretions will be brushed under the carpet.
Coach attack; zero arrests from their plod despite numerous film clips available including some of them standing on Police vehicles to throw missiles.
With a Police Force this incompetent it's a wonder any crimes are ever solved over there.
The club never condemns any of their actions either.
Owners, Staff, Players, Media shills and fans are a collective shit stain on the English game.

just love this gem from a rawk poster who continually post absolute unadulterated shit...

To me, the competition finished once Covid hit. What is left is a sham, really. I love Big Ears above all else, but I'm happy we are not part of this charade and I have no intention of watching any of it. All I hope is that a proper club lift it rather than an oil cheat sportswashing front of a 'club'.

just love this gem from a rawk poster who continually post absolute unadulterated shit...

To me, the competition finished once Covid hit. What is left is a sham, really. I love Big Ears above all else, but I'm happy we are not part of this charade and I have no intention of watching any of it. All I hope is that a proper club lift it rather than an oil cheat sportswashing front of a 'club'.
They definitely have less self-awareness than any other fans in football; it’s not even open to debate.

I love the deployment of the term ‘proper club‘ too. Shows how much he’s hurting.

Can't wait for the new season to start so that I can renew my hate hate relationship with them ;)

Didn't want to win it anyway.

I am interested to see how teams set up against them next year. It’s pretty obvious that they use a press and then long diagonal balls over the top to their quick forwards if they are under pressure. If teams try and make them play through midfield by sitting a little deeper then their midfield do not have the guile to break teams down imo.

All the more incentive for us to win it and boil their piss even more. The money laundering monkey torturerers would be apoplectic

And people think our kits are bad this year.

The textured design "nods to Liverpool’s musical roots and the flyposters often found around the city to advertise local music events".
The colour scheme is described on the Nike website as 'Hyper Turquoise/Black'.
91e2fac62cc5fde75e497f72054bc00c.jpg

And people think our kits are bad this year.

The textured design "nods to Liverpool’s musical roots and the flyposters often found around the city to advertise local music events".
The colour scheme is described on the Nike website as 'Hyper Turquoise/Black'.
91e2fac62cc5fde75e497f72054bc00c.jpg

They should've said "tell us never" to that dog shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.