Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but the problem stems from the number of pointless university courses that lead to no proper employment when they finish. Trim down the courses available, make it so that only certain percentage are eligible (rather than what seems like everyone), and you may find people graduating with qualifications that are worthwhile, respected and will provide suitable employment and the ability to pay off their fees with ease!

I don't necessarily disagree with you about this but
Sorry but the problem stems from the number of pointless university courses that lead to no proper employment when they finish. Trim down the courses available, make it so that only certain percentage are eligible (rather than what seems like everyone), and you may find people graduating with qualifications that are worthwhile, respected and will provide suitable employment and the ability to pay off their fees with ease!

I don't necessarily disagree but again back to my point about *blaming* young people. Job opportunities and social mobility down, cost of living and education constantly going up. Then people shit on them for turning to the left. It won't end well.

The story here is that the scum are being hard done by and Dortmund shouldn’t be asking 120€m but selling him for 70m to the scum.

Dortmund should hold form and don’t except anything other than £100m

What part of the country and what profession/sector is that?

As a starting figure out of uni, if i read right.

I'm now based in Paris, but school leaving software engineers & data scientists command at least 38k (often 45-47k).

As someone else mentioned, this is largely linked to the amount necessary to live and to pay back student debt.

I'm now based in Paris, but school leaving software engineers & data scientists command at least 38k (often 45-47k).

As someone else mentioned, this is largely linked to the amount necessary to live and to pay back student debt.
Depends where in the country and skillset.
Straight out of uni would not get those figures in MCR and that's got a hot market.
There's some daft figures that people get from certain companies but they will have at least a couple of years experience.

In La Defence of those figures I would want a hell of a lot more to live in Paris....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.