COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the outlook of the 2 Million people most at risk of covid? what about them? im on 2 immune suppressants, my sister on 1, i have been out twice in 5 months for blood tests and shit myself both times, she hasn't been out at all in that time. We were both told no face to face contact early March. Do we have to stay in forever? i was told i was in the most high risk category so no my opinions are not political. I couldn't give a shit about politics in regards to covid in fact i don't even know why you brought it up. Do me, my sister or any other of the 2 million not feel suicidal? I am all for those who need help for cancer or abuse being able to access it, it's 1000% more important than pubs opening. Those who want everything to open up are basically saying the vulnerable either stay in indefinitely or run the gauntlet with covid. Here it is mate, i had a allergic reaction to a prescribed tablet and it's ruined my life. Every treatment failed and for the 1st time in my life i truly felt like i couldn't go on much longer and then i started on biologics, they have helped somewhat and i felt that i might get a sliver of my life back then covid comes and im depressed and scared all over again. Fuck politics i just want it gone, i can't sit in my fuckin flat forever.

Sorry to hear about the tough times that you have faced. Try to stay positive.

I have family who have been shielding and I know it’s been tough. They wouldn’t want everyone else to be in isolation though and essential for the economy they businesses they can restart safely do so. Pubs aren’t essential but they play an important role in our communities as long as they operate responsibly. I have been to the pub once since the lockdown eased and I enjoyed myself.

Action needs to focus on people, employers or communities that might be acting irresponsibly. The Professor being upbeat shouldn’t be mistaken for negligence. For example, there was a lot of concerns about football restarting but we have seen how this can happen safely. Take care and I hope things improve for you.

Sorry to hear about the tough times that you have faced. Try to stay positive.

I have family who have been shielding and I know it’s been tough. They wouldn’t want everyone else to be in isolation though and essential for the economy they businesses they can restart safely do so. Pubs aren’t essential but they play an important role in our communities as long as they operate responsibly. I have been to the pub once since the lockdown eased and I enjoyed myself.

Action needs to focus on people, employers or communities that might be acting irresponsibly. The Professor being upbeat shouldn’t be mistaken for negligence. For example, there was a lot of concerns about football restarting but we have seen how this can happen safely. Take care and I hope things improve for you.
Thanks mate and i know you mean well but this opening up confines me and the rest of the vulnerable to either prisoners in our houses or a roulette spin going out. There is no way out for us unless a vaccine is found.

New Update on the Comedy Channel - aka the Government manage a pandemic website.

We have not received the latest data for cases and tests in England. We will update today's records as soon as they become available. The deaths page is being re–developed.

What is going to happen with deaths is the same that happened with number of people tested,hidden or with ridiculous days from diagnosis number,embarrassing

However, there IS some new data.

They have included a new total for deaths today in the 28 day period after positive test to today.

It is just 18. Just five more than the UK hospital death total.

It is a new low for Thursday but meaningless really as the death numbers have changed so much since yesterday.

Still it is positive.

Hospital data has been updated.

Sadly it shows that even Northern Ireland that had nobody on a ventilator until recently and no deaths in weeks has had 1 on a ventilator for a week or so now and added a second today.

Scotland as we know from the briefing this morning has 258 in hospital and 3 on ventilators.

Walesventilaror patients have risen by 1 to 7. And patients have remained at 69.

England ventilator patients happily (unless they died) have fallen by 4 from 68 to 64 today.

But patients have risen again by 14 to 597.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.