Dayot Upamecano

Yeah but having Costa in his pocket is just one of the five elements he’s excelling at.. as good as Mangala was that game he didn’t pop it around like a cultured midfielder, Go on mazy runs, carry the ball up the field like Yaya Toure as well as having all the other 9 outfield players in his pocket.

He is absolutely monstrous.
As well as having the most touches of any player in the 1st half and having the only shot on target in the 1st half

I like Upamecano, but he is not at Koulibaly's level just yet.

People have to remember that they are playing against a very defensive team (not Barca and Messi) and he is playing alongside 2 other CB's. It is very easy to look half decent playing in a system with 3 CB'S, just look at David Luiz at Chelsea. Looked imperious in a back 3. Would like to see him tested in a back 2 and see what he is really made of defensively.

I have seen him a number of times and i do really like what i have seen though, however there is a very unganely style similar to N'Dombele, doesn't seem to have the best balance, but is pretty good on the ball.

He is definitely one for the future though, however Koulibaly is the one for me right now.

For the one game merchants, that little bald fella at left wing back looks half decent, shall we consider bringing him back eyy??

Bayern bound btw. He literally just signed a small extension with RB Leipzig because Bayern have tapped him up nice and early. They want him next season though I think because they couldn’t afford this year. By time he goes on the market next season we fingers crossed here won’t need a CB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.