Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Friday 14th

Barcelona v Bayern Munich

who do we want play ?

we need to beat Lyon first and foremost
its a hard question and both are on the board at uefa ? so the winners will get looked after when facing manchester city

Definitely would rather play Barcelona if we beat Lyon.

Not only do Bayern look to have the better team/balance, but they will also know our tactics inside out thanks to agent Sané!

This is the only sport in the world where a sizable percentage of “fans” will consider having 3/4 of the semifinalists being teams that haven’t previously won the tournament as being a bad thing

No one has a divine right to win this tournament

Amen.

1 season left on his contract. Wants to play - especially in CL games - which is why he rejected us and Arsenal last summer. If I was Pep I'd agree to play him when he's fit. He's that good. Nominally right footed as well. With him and Laporte at the back we'd be set for 10 years
He can’t be any more expensive than Koulibaly. Considering how difficult Napoli have proved to be to deal with in the past, I would go all out to bring Upamecano to Etihad.

We could definitely build a team around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.