Podcasts

Undr the Cosh - Ex journeyman striker Jon Parkin, Chris Brown( ex Sunderland, Blackburn, Preston et al striker) and some Bolton comic, they have some good guests including ex City, Nicky Weaver, Gerry Taggart, Michael Brown to name a couple, plenty of funny anecdotes. Usually around an hour long and worth a listen if there's nothing else on.

The Mark Crossley episode is probably my favourite, he tells how Brian Clough always referred to him as 'Shithouse'.

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/undr-the-cosh/

5Live Boxing is a decent listen, I really like Mike Costello although Steve Bunce gets on my nerves a bit. Really good one last week about the Rumble in the Jungle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07tmqbc

Looking forward to trying the Lineker/Baker one as I think the Flintoff/Savage one has come to an end now that Flintoff is so busy elsewhere.

Under the cosh is brilliant. The Nicky weaver 2 part episode was superb, and the story of Dabo and Barton’s in training was brilliant.

I love athletico mince too. Not been any recently but due to start again too. Been postponed while Bob films series 3 of gone fishing.

The frank skinner show on absolute is funny too. Come see out every saturday

Adam Buxton one is good

Lineker and Baker is good

Used to like the Peter Crouch one but not listened to any of the new ones

'Funky Si's A-Z of Manchester' is really good. Si Wolstencroft does a podcast each week going through each letter and finding things which correspond to the letter in the music world.

Anything goes with James English is another good one. UK's most notorious criminals getting interviewed . Mancunians Darryl Laycock and Alan Lord (Strangeways main rioter) were both interviewed. Stephen French scouse guy is a good listen (absolute nutter). Most guys are trying to turn the lives around

Kickback with Nedum - Nedum Onuoha interviewing past players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.