Podcasts

I’ve downloaded Private Eye. I’ve only listened to a little bit but sounds like it will be good

I listened to every XFM episode of the Ricky Gervaise show from 2002 - 2005(?). It still had me in stitches, that content would never be aired today. The first few series are the best when they start to realise Karl is a bit special and he comes out with some whopping comments.

It was also pleasant to listen to as it was a time when there was no social media, no smartphones and no streaming.

I listened to every XFM episode of the Ricky Gervaise show from 2002 - 2005(?). It still had me in stitches, that content would never be aired today. The first few series are the best when they start to realise Karl is a bit special and he comes out with some whopping comments.

It was also pleasant to listen to as it was a time when there was no social media, no smartphones and no streaming.
where did you listen to this please?

Top Flight Time Machine - Sam Delaney is one of the funniest men I’ve ever heard. Andy Dawson not so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.