Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Sterling should have had another ten goals at least this season, it's not the first time he's fucked up from ridiculously easy positions, still way too inconsistent.

Yes we missed sitters, but how the fuck is that not a foul on Laporte for that second goal, it was the clearest trip we could ever see.....had that been Martial, they'd probably have given a penalty.....still down to the manager though. £20m a yea r for that!!

You cannot escape the FACT that under Pep we have gone out three times in the Champs League to vastly inferior teams, Spurs, Monaco and now Lyon. I think Pep has a mental thing with it, he does strange things, but overall 2 titles in 4 seasons, stay another 4 and win 2 more, i am happy. Deep breath, move on.

It's not concerning its refreshing to see someone call it out as it is. Rather hear that then the typical we had chances, were so unlucky im so proud of how we played bla bla bla

he looked pissed off tbf.. imagine missing the birth of your kid because you’re fucking about trying to be something you at not (a winger)

I cant blame Pep for this loss.

We had several good chances to score throughout the game but only took one of them.

The Jesus and Sterling misses in particular were absolutely mind boggling.

To miss one, let alone two, chances of that calibre is sickening.

But lets be honest blues, Bayern would've absolutely bummed us in the next round anyway.
No question If he picked the same team. That team was awful. then compound it by making Only two subs and leaving your two most energetic players on the bench.
mate, that is ALL on pep.

[

very thoughtful Stevie but cant help think he's made a complete hash of a wonderful opportunity. All our creative and positive players were on the bench. Bossed by a team finishing 7th in the "french" league...yes french league.
I agree with you mate on showing them too much respect but some numpties calling for peps head. A lot of trolls out here tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.