Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a forum user on here be tasked with explaining that?

It's Pep's job to work it out, with the most expensive squad in world football at his disposal to aide him.
Ignore him mate he's a wum, and a transparent one at that.

Also likes to pretend he's itk in the transfer forum, bit of a weirdo.

he wanted to fill in the Kompany gap last summer with fucking slow Maguire for 60m. No way that would have helped us imo. I think we dodged a bullet there with United offering much more there.
Instead he bought slow Rodri for 62.5m figure that one out.

I've long thought that Pep needs a Director of Football who'll challenge him robustly after nights like tonight. Creative tension if you like, where the coach has to justify his decisions or be told he was wrong in no uncertain terms. I don't think it works when the DoF is your mate. I wonder how much 'groupthink' there is among the coaching team.

he wanted to fill in the Kompany gap last summer with fucking slow Maguire for 60m. No way that would have helped us imo. I think we dodged a bullet there with United offering much more there.

That's what I was just thinking too.

He's had 4 seasons here now, why is the squad still not where he wants it?

Yeah OK we have Aké now, who is rapid, and all our CB targets are quicker than the last lot, but if he knows it's an issue then it should have been addressed in 2017, 2018 or 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.