Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, that's got no relevance to the conversation I was having which was about if we still played 532 with Mahrez on (we did)

Secondly, you're wrong (shock!)

"We lost, so my plan didn't work. Knowing that we don't have fast centrals, we didn't want to go toe-to-toe with the forwards. We ended up failing in both areas. It was a mistake, and we have to accept it."

Starting with our slowest central players and then saying we don't have fast central players...

Firstly, that's got no relevance to the conversation I was having which was about if we still played 532 with Mahrez on (we did)

"We lost, so my plan didn't work. Knowing that we don't have fast centrals, we didn't want to go toe-to-toe with the forwards. We ended up failing in both areas. It was a mistake, and we have to accept it."

Fucking english might help,u saw what he said on bt,most ot us saw this coming,bt discussed him changing the way we play and leaving all our creative attackers on the bench

You can die on this hill if you want

Oh that’s ok then he admitted he got it wrong,so did you like the rest of us at 7.45 when we saw lineup

He loses all his common sense when it comes to the Champions league games.

Just let him see out his contract and find a suitable replacement.

Fucking english might help,u saw what he said on bt,most ot us saw this coming,bt discussed him changing the way we play and leaving all our creative attackers on the bench

You can die on this hill if you want

Oh you care what BT Sport say tonight, do you?

He can't complain about having slow central midfielders but then play Gundogan over Foden and Bernardo.

It was obvious Lyon's energetic midfield was going to have a field day with the Rodri/Gundo combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.