Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Have the press made it front page news and the main headline in their sports section?
I don’t read papers so I wouldn't know but I'll bet every penny I have that it isn't.
Maybe it's because he isn't black or hasn't left utd or Liverpool to play fo us that it isn't headline news.
Most of the papers have it as headline news although the BBC still have the the headline that Maguire is helping police with their enquiries

This is great fun, I am loving it myself, its great when one of the raggy media darlings gets in the shit, but a small note of caution...

From previous unpleasant experience, I can personally confirm the Greek police, particularly on the islands, are as bent as fuck, they're a nasty bunch of twats who love to slap a pissed-up Englishman, and are fucking liars to boot.

Don't be surprised if their testimony will be "queried" by the raggy legal dogs who'll get sent over from Athens, bungs will quietly be bunged, and it will all come out as "a big misunderstanding"

Jesus! This is this is the Greek cop who “chased and caught” Maguire? I know Slabhead is as slow as fuck - and was obviously pissed - but even so ...
I can't help but think that @Dicko69 may have reeled one in here. Unless I am being reversed Clarkied.

Hateful Eight karma. First, it was the Toon and the non-takeover, now the rag captain. Who's next?

Judge: Can we have the defence case?

Lawyer: My client couldn't defend a chocolate bar from Luke Shaw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.