The Boxing thread

End of the day and his is heavyweight boxing we’re anyone is going to sleep if caught by a sucker punch . History is littered with These one punch demolition jobs so to say whyte is a bum is total nonsense . I do think whyte is not very smart though because he is always looking for the big endings when he needs sometimes to step back but then again he is not Joshua and will not be favoured by the judges so he feels he must put on a show . Still think whyte will beat Antony the robot if they fight but he will be easily dismantled by Tyson fury

Whyte has always been vulnerable to a big hit. Surprised he got hit by such a big one, but that's Povetkin showcasing his wily veterancy and classic there.

It'll be interesting to see how he bounces back.

How did you score the fight? It was a very tough fight to score, Most of the rounds you could of given to either fighter really.
Enjoyed it too.

Think it comes down to what you like, Persoon was just relentless with her punches but a lot missing, Taylor definitely had the better quality punches. I thought Persoon won it personally but there isn't much in it, could make a case for either fighter really. Proper fight though

Think it comes down to what you like, Persoon was just relentless with her punches but a lot missing, Taylor definitely had the better quality punches. I thought Persoon won it personally but there isn't much in it, could make a case for either fighter really. Proper fight though
I was the same I had Persoon up by two rounds. Work rate from both fighters was tremendous especially Persoon. More classy fighter is obviously Taylor.

How did you score the fight? It was a very tough fight to score, Most of the rounds you could of given to either fighter really.
Enjoyed it too.

Very close call,but me personally thought Taylor punches were,scoring.but definitely not taking anything from the other girl. Exceptional bout,
I no 1 thing if you were married to any one off them,& they say dinner at 6,you be there 1/2hr early,
Think the rematch will be the decider seeing they've fought previously..

Gutted for Whyte, he was doing so well in the fight and he worked so hard to get to this point in his career. He'll have all the Wilder and Fury fanboys coming out of the woodwork now, claiming he's bum as is the way with boxing these days. Whyte will win the rematch and he beats Wilder for me, who wont fight him anyway(he retires if Fury does the same again).

It seemed to me, that Whyte thought the job was pretty much done. He got overconfident against a puncher, he was respecting his power, moving out of range and outboxing him, before he got those two knockdowns in round 4. He didn't expect him to recover so quickly after the round break. Povetkin is a dangerous fighter, Olympic gold medalist, former world champion, been in with the best in the business(levels above Ortiz for me, that's a fight I'd like to see though). He broke AJ's nose and rocked him in the early rounds when they fought, which had people questioning AJ's chin. Just goes to show you how hard he hits and how accurate he can be.
Thought Price was getting the better of him in their fight then he unloaded a big right And Price was out on his feet before being clubbed with a left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.