Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were only about 40 pages of tier 1 Spanish sources that know 100x more than the BBC matey. Even Balague’s twitter we posted several times. Not to worry though, it’s all very exciting
Haha. Sorry, got a bit excited...only checked a few pages before posting.

I hate to say this but PSG can fit him easily into their front line on the right, with Mbappe central and Neymar on the left where as we will have players who will either have to be sold, loaned out or will play less.

Bernardo, Jesus, Mahrez, Torres all would be affected by this the most with Foden and Sterling also impacted.

We have a better and deeper overall squad than PSG and they are losing Thiago Silva so that hurts there defence.

Messi's shit in defence mate.... ; )

If you believe Koeman said that then you sir are the bellend. If you think Koeman getting sacked would make Leo stay at Barca the you are an ever bigger bellend.

Anyone with knowledge of FCB knows Messi is at war with Bartomeu and his fellow board members.

Got fuck all to do with Koeman.

I hate to say this but PSG can fit him easily into their front line on the right, with Mbappe central and Neymar on the left where as we will have players who will either have to be sold, loaned out or will play less.

Bernardo, Jesus, Mahrez, Torres all would be affected by this the most with Foden and Sterling also impacted.

We have a better and deeper overall squad than PSG and they are losing Thiago Silva so that hurts there defence.

Neymar would be the most likely to go if that happened. But there wouldn't be any takers at the minute.

Leo Messi wants to activate the clause to leave Barcelona immediatly, as FCB also confirmed. Barcelona position is still so clear: Messi has a 700 million euros release clause, the "free clause" has expired in June. Board reunited to take decisions on next days.
@FabrizioRomano

How Barcelona could behave in any other way than allowing Messi to do just as he wants, is sickening.
Barcelona owes Messi far more than what Messi owes Barcelona.
They should support him fully, after what he has brought them over almost two decades.

ggggggg.png

haha I nearly pissed my pants

It’s Simply my opinion and as valid any on here mate, we are talking about signing a player who is of an age where in this country we are already looking for that persons replacement ie Kun, Silva etc, his wages would literally destroy the clubs wage structure overnight and cause major unrest in the dressing room plus coming from a league where the the speed of play is at full snail pace to the speed of the EPL for a 34 year old he I just dont think he’ll be able to cope with 2 games a week for a season

Where you been for 13 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.