Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have Instagram but a good way to get the heads up on this squad number thing would be to check Aguero's profile because I think I remember somebody saying it has a ten in it

You never know.. If he changed that then it could be a sign of things happening

We're on the verge of signing one of the greatest players the world has ever seen and all you're skriking about is that he must play in Paris as he has a better chance of winning trophies.
I know you're on the wind up, any true city fan wouldn't post one syllable of the guff you put on before, thats a given.
Fans of other clubs are green with envy and you fall into that category.
He's at it in the KK thread as well

This has a depressingly 'past tense' feel about it. Barca will offload because he isn't the player he was. I've just read a report in The Athletic and it suggests, sensibly, that a player's move is not always about money. Messi will have enough, even after the Spanish tax people have taken their share - the three 'f's - football, finance and family. He could spend a happy year with his and our mate, Sergio, get well paid for it, but what level of Football do we get. I would think it would not be the kind that Leo rolled out four or five years ago. I think it might be another Robinho moment, and if he can contribute like Robinho did (bar the away games) the football should be alright.
I don't entirely agree with you, I think Messi can make a big contribution for a couple of years but be careful - the BM Thought Police will have you down as a lurking rag. ;-)

This has a depressingly 'past tense' feel about it. Barca will offload because he isn't the player he was. I've just read a report in The Athletic and it suggests, sensibly, that a player's move is not always about money. Messi will have enough, even after the Spanish tax people have taken their share - the three 'f's - football, finance and family. He could spend a happy year with his and our mate, Sergio, get well paid for it, but what level of Football do we get. I would think it would not be the kind that Leo rolled out four or five years ago. I think it might be another Robinho moment, and if he can contribute like Robinho did (bar the away games) the football should be alright.

Just have a look at his stats from last season and not just goals and assists. Add into the mix he’ll have better players around him too next season and won’t be expected to do it all on his own. Yes he’s lost some of his pace but still far from slow.

I’ve probably, no definitely been reading this forum too much but something doesn’t sit right with me this.

Messi to City would be the greatest deal in City’s and the Premier Leagues entire history and if he signs we will be the biggest attraction in the world and it’s obvious the owners wanted him from day one..

But I can’t believe this just a massive ruse to get rid of the FCB president and get signings he wants plus a new bumper year deal OR that this is the new direction journalists are now following to disrupt the club. Big up the biggest transfer of all time to result for it to end up as a damp squib really puts a low on the start of the season.

I’ll finish on a positive though, if it happens it will send us into a stratosphere that will be hard to keep up with. Players will down tools to come and play here and we’ll hold all the cards on and off the pitch for the next 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.