Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veronica brunati is reliable as per Rafael Hernandez, so is she is saying agreement kn numbers and with many echoing same thing in recent hours, it should hold some weight

Makes me laugh when people say he's well past it. Kev just won player of the year thanks to a record equalling 20 assist season, Messi got 21 assists last season not to mention 25 goals to go with them!

Bitches be crazy

Messi is still far and away the best player on this planet. I love kev but he isn’t anywhere close to messi in terms of ability.

Was just thinking, imagine the amount of players from teams from 6 down to 20 and promoted teams who would never have imagined they would get the chance to play against Messi now will and all those kids and big kids who may get the chance to see him live. It is a massive thing for a lot of people even if the press wont admit it.

It’s the same old story every year that’s why.. messi will get what he wants at Barcelona and decide to stay. Don’t believe the hype.. like I said he’s past his best anyway. Bernardo and Jesus have a good 5-7 years in them easy..messi doesn’t guarantee European success either trust me on that one.. anyway if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up but I very much doubt I won’t be.
He is signing for City 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.