Adblocker messages

Someone mentioned a subscription fee for those who don't want to see ads, so will look into whether or not that's a feasible alternative.
If it’s not too much effort/time, I’d definitely add a voluntary subscription method - which would, at minimum, remove the Ads, and potentially allow more ‘bonuses’ eg a short tag line, a small avatar, increased chances of winning any prizes, advanced warnings of appearances of @worsleyweb coat etc.

If it’s not too much effort/time, I’d definitely add a voluntary subscription method - which would, at minimum, remove the Ads, and potentially allow more ‘bonuses’ eg a short tag line, a small avatar, increased chances of winning any prizes, advanced warnings of appearances of @worsleyweb coat etc.
There's that many folk have @worsleyweb on ignore now all he sees are the ads and messages from ric.

Fucking annoying. And it's red. And ITS EVERY CLICK. I use an adblocker on my phone as otherwise I was getting annoying pop ups and irrelevant rubbish and I hate snooping and targeting by advertisers. So is this my fate from now on @Ric ?

Last edited:
Getting adblocker messages every time I move around the forum.

It's only just started tonight.

It makes not a jot if you click no thanks. Just keeps popping up.

View attachment 1102
What adblocker do you have ?
you’ll have to whitelist forums.bluemoon-Mcfc.co.uk and bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk Within it

and do a few refreshes on your browser, and the msg goes.

What adblocker do you have ?
you’ll have to whitelist forums.bluemoon-Mcfc.co.uk and bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk Within it

and do a few refreshes on your browser, and the msg goes.
I use adguard.

Why has it suddenly started to happen? I block ads for a reason. Whitelisting will let the ads through. Pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.