Adblocker messages

I'm using Brave browser on my phone and have just come on here to be pounded with ad blocker stuff too.

No way am I going back to Chrome etc for this website to load up slowly because of ads.

I'd rather pay a yearly subscription fee than be exposed to annoying adverts.

No they are gone when you disable blockers. No ads no nag screens.

not correct, turned off adblocker and ads appeared even though logged in. Why would ads be disabled for members? surely that's where the revenue comes from.

Be suing for RSI injury at this rate

I like my ads, I mean I get offers of holidays in israel and scandinavia, oine bingo, cocktail dresses, train travel in wales etc.

This is the inly site where the ads are not tailored or relevant to any site I have visited or searched for.

Hmmm. Cocktail dresses you say?

Was a month or so ago some catalogue site ad kept coming up and the pics were always women in cocktail dresses, fuck knows why, I do get very.com ads too though I have never ever visited the place before.

Last edited:
I don't want to by a shite oak table from furniture land in the sale.

Fuck off.
Lucky you, I just got this one...

Fun_at_the_Funeral_Parlour_DVD_front_Cover.jpg

Pain in the fuckin arse. Who runs this site and is it a full time job ?

Dunno how many members blue moon has but if we all paid what £10 or £20 a year wouldn’t that cover costs ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.