CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

It has occurred to me that this deal is potentially the biggest imaginable fuck you to tebas, the letter writing clubs, der spiegel, and uefa possible.
It is.
Even without us signing him, he has come out and said we are the only club he will go to. We are the only club he would trust.

To me this is huge. Messi’s stance is the biggest endorsement of our management and ownership from football’s greatest marketing asset.
That plus the CAS ruling is a massive kick in the bollox to the Cartel.

The media are struggling to paint us black because we are largely keeping silent and letting Barca embarrass themselves and Messi talk us up indirectly.

We are fighting huge odds to actually get him. But from where I stand it’s others including Ex player pundits and Klopp etc that are making fools of themselves.
They’ll all conspire (Cartel Clubs) to do their all, to ensure we don’t get him.

If this happens. If Messi makes it happen, this is absolutely huge.

And I was not particularly in favour of buying him at any cost. City are playing it cool though. This has raised our profile already.

It is.
Even without us signing him, he has come out and said we are the only club he will go to. We are the only club he would trust.

To me this is huge. Messi’s stance is the biggest endorsement of our management and ownership from football’s greatest marketing asset.

The media are struggling to paint us black because we are largely keeping silent and letting Barca embarrass themselves and Messi talk us up indirectly.

We are fighting huge odds to actually get him. But from where I stand it’s others including Ex player pundits and Klopp etc that are making fools of themselves.
They’ll all conspire (Cartel Clubs) to do their all, to ensure we don’t get him.

And I was not particularly in favour of buying him at any cost. City are playing it cool though. This has raised our profile already.
Great points, and Klopp's statement about the situation yesterday was a total embarrassment. They are defending champions and they are already in full retreat and the little fella has not yet put pen to paper.
Those candle sellers on merseyside are going to make a killing again!

Reactions: Pam
It is.

1598676447176.png
This dude Tebas is hated by Barca

After the final whistle, Pique was seen looking up in the direction of the presidential box while pointing to his eye and shouting "Did you see it? You, yes, you!" before walking down the tunnel.

It is claimed in the Spanish media that the centre-back's comments were aimed at La Liga president Javier Tebas as a result of his frustration at Barca's treatment at the hands of referees this season.

Rui Pinto's trial starts next week. I wouldn't be surprised if all the hacked stuff is back in the news.

Rui Pinto's trial starts next week. I wouldn't be surprised if all the hacked stuff is back in the news.

Could get messy, at least we can sit back with the popcorn and watch - our dirty laundry having already been aired. I'd imagine as he attempts to save his own skin he'll be squealing like a piglet about other teams and people who paid him to hack

Could get messy, at least we can sit back with the popcorn and watch - our dirty laundry having already been aired. I'd imagine as he attempts to save his own skin he'll be squealing like a piglet about other teams and people who paid him to hack
I wonder if he'll mention the chip shortage at the Etihad back in 2017 - I always thought it was a FA false flag.

Great points, and Klopp's statement about the situation yesterday was a total embarrassment. They are defending champions and they are already in full retreat and the little fella has not yet put pen to paper.
Those candle sellers on merseyside are going to make a killing again!
Yes there has already been a lot of interest about Gwyneth Paltrows new best selling candle that she calls " Smells Like My Vagina " on miseryside.

Price now dropped from 75 dollars each to an affordable 50p.

Not to be sniffed at I can tell you.

Witness protection program? He must have an awful lot of serious shit on some very dangerous people to have to change his identity and go into hiding. This could prove very interesting.

Those Albanian gangsters are on their way from Mykonos to Lisbon as we speak.

Reading that, this goth criminal appears to have been caught bang to rights on hacking, extortion and a money laundering/tax evasion conspiracy with his lawyer. But it seems he has turned grass and the Portuguese authorities might give him a suspended sentence in exchange for evidence about other people’s crimes

Der Spiegel are going to be left with egg on their faces after touting Pinto as some sort of heroic whistleblower (as will the Independent and Guardian). If Pinto's defence to demanding 500,000 Euros from one of his hacking victims is going to be: "I was just testing how far they would go" then I think he is finished. That defence strategy should raise a few laughs in court though. How ironic that Pinto has been caught on tape trying to funnel cash into off shore tax havens...just like so many of his alleged blackmail victims did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.