City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

What is our record in the mosaic kit? 0-2 from the FA semi, and the CL quarter, or have we worn it more?

Anyone know who made the kits prior to 1976 when the umbro logo was first seen ? Was it still umbro ? I remember starting to get the kits around 1973 for xmas. One of my biggest regret as a City fan is not keeping those and putting them in a lovely frame...mud an all. It's why Umbro will always be my favourite kit maker.

Anyone know who made the kits prior to 1976 when the umbro logo was first seen ? Was it still umbro ? I remember starting to get the kits around 1973 for xmas. One of my biggest regret as a City fan is not keeping those and putting them in a lovely frame...mud an all. It's why Umbro will always be my favourite kit maker.
Umbro/Humphrey Brothers supplied our kit for several decades iirc, maybe even going back to the 1930s? Im sure @Gary James would be able to confirm one way or the ither

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.