COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove it,

You're a wum, I post here to give a alternative to the msm who are using every trick in the book to keep this nonsense going.

My posts are littered with facts and I take no pleasure in arguing or insulting people.

I'm married with 2 young children, and I can see where this is heading.

Hence my stance on this, I have had nemourous messages of support and I understand my views are extreme and polourising.

I'm not spreading disinformation all what I have stated is fact. Just please do a bit of digging.

Offguardian.org is a good alternative, peace x

Attachments

• 15988098630438992909396388012261.jpg
    15988098630438992909396388012261.jpg
    620.3 KB · Views: 14
Prove it,

You're a wum, I post here to give a alternative to the msm who are using every trick in the book to keep this nonsense going.

My posts are littered with facts and I take no pleasure in arguing or insulting people.

I'm married with 2 young children, and I can see where this is heading.

Hence my stance on this, I have had nemourous messages of support and I understand my views are extreme and polourising.

I'm not spreading disinformation all what I have stated is fact. Just please do a bit of digging.

Offguardian.org is a good alternative, peace x

come back when you're not illiterate. My proof is your posts, enough said.

Surprised you're not taking the knee. Would be funny but we have to remember your poor kids are going to be in your household for the rest of their childhood, poor sods.

You see any decent person knows a line and not to cross it, bringing kids into it in a derogatory way shows your immaturity. I'm not affiliated to any movement funded by rich individuals. Carry on.........

Huge contrast on this thread.

On the one hand, hugely informative, very useful facts and stats.

But interspersed with the ravings of an idiot whose posts contain every conspiracy theorist buzzword and cliche around.

A sad reflection of the benefits and huge dangers of the internet.

The excellent information would have been extremely difficult to research and find for anyone 30 years ago.

But 30 years ago the crank would have been either the local crazy or, more likely, would not have had the intelligence or means to search out the torrent of conspiracy fuel that comes to him daily via the internet. And certainly wouldn't have been in touch with small communities of the like minded supporting and reinforcing conspiracies and tales of persecution.

Huge contrast on this thread.

On the one hand, hugely informative, very useful facts and stats.

But interspersed with the ravings of an idiot whose posts contain every conspiracy theorist buzzword and cliche around.

A sad reflection of the benefits and huge dangers of the internet.

The excellent information would have been extremely difficult to research and find for anyone 30 years ago.

But 30 years ago the crank would have been either the local crazy or, more likely, would not have had the intelligence or means to search out the torrent of conspiracy fuel that comes to him daily via the internet. And certainly wouldn't have been in touch with small communities of the like minded supporting and reinforcing conspiracies and tales of persecution.

Do you believe jfk was murdered by lee Harvey Oswald?

Treating people like children "stand there", "wash your hands every 20 minutes", "wear that face nappy" and dont question the narrative or you will be cancelled like Basil Faulty!

It doesn't make sense because it's not about saving lives, its about control!

Who had the bigger penis Alex Jones or David Icke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.