Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to address all these pusillanimous pip squeaks (sorry Marv) who are worried about our defence.

if we beat Liverpool 10-3 or 9-4, with Leo, Raz and Kun all getting hat tricks, are you going to be moaning about us letting in 3 or 4 goals? No you’re not (I answered my own question).

You are all going to be celebrating putting Klopp in his rightful place. Maybe I’m an exception. But all I can think about is demolishing Liverpool!
And yet pip, we bid for Koulibaly. Perhaps take your head out from the clouds and observe how the land lies.

Last edited:
Of the legends of other clubs to join us towards the end of their careers in relatively recent times, I think this one would just about (!!) top it...

David Seaman
Steve Mcmanaman
Peter Schmeichel
Dietmar Harmann
Andy Cole
Patrick Viera
Frank Lampard

They’ve certainly got better over the years lol

You’re well behind then. Spanish radio station have seen the clause in the contract and state that the 700m clause ended with the end of 2019/20 season and no longer applies. Therefore Tebas was talking shite again.
Great news, how do you keep up? Stay off line for a couple of hours and i'm way behind. Probably best to leave it alone LOL

Of the legends of other clubs to join us towards the end of their careers in relatively recent times, I think this one would just about (!!) top it...

David Seaman
Steve Mcmanaman
Peter Schmeichel
Dietmar Harmann
Andy Cole
Patrick Viera
Frank Lampard

They’ve certainly got better over the years lol

We were the the hateful red clubs retirement home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.