It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Loads! Honestly, from a personal perspective, Messi coming is a potential game changer. Think its actually quite a decent little example of what the club could expect in terms of the global reach increasing. I've seen a preemptive example of his impact already tbh. I usually get about 10k views a video, and im getting an average of about 20k on any Messi ones. I've had 2.5k subs in the past ten days alone, and given my channel took about 3 and a half years to get to 40k, I think that's quite telling!
It's why I asked. If Friday is the day I hope your ready and your server is up to it... (by the way, you deserve it..)

Ha! Loads! Honestly, from a personal perspective, Messi coming is a potential game changer. Think its actually quite a decent little example of what the club could expect in terms of the global reach increasing. I've seen a preemptive example of his impact already tbh. I usually get about 10k views a video, and im getting an average of about 20k on any Messi ones. I've had 2.5k subs in the past ten days alone, and given my channel took about 3 and a half years to get to 40k, I think that's quite telling!

Prepare yourself - it will go mad if he signs - and great stuff for you too !! Quality views, solid stuff you put out so will be great to see it grow for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.