It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think Tolm do you think Messi is actually going to ask to leave Barcelona? Seems closer then ever now

There is a lot in play for both sides. City aren't the aggressors. If Messi does publicly ask to leave, it will become an avalanche for both him and the Barca board.

It is a delicate decision between wanting rid of the current Barca board, preserving his legacy, and wanting to keep winning right now.

We can't afford another Kaka situation where the court of public opinion and morally outraged put enough pressure on his departure to force him to reconsider.

It would have to be clean and very quick. Like Robinho quick.

Bayern who have lewandoski who is 6 months younger then messi , Thomas Muller whos a year younger then messi , oh andPerišić who’s a year younger not to mention Neuer who is older !!!

you need a perfect mix of old and young ,they need to be world class as well, which messi is ,him and Kev be the only genuine world class players in our squad if he signed
Thomas Muller has just gone 30, and Neuer is a keeper , very different from an outfield player.

Bayern are set up for the next 5 years, just need to replace Lewandowski, they have some amazing young pl;ayers coming through.

I completely agree, to me KDB is the only genuine worldie in on our team, I had high hopes that Bernardo was going to be, but not sure what's going on there. Laporte, Sterling all very high quality, Foden has the ability to be a worldie without question.

Not sure what Tolmie was referring to when he said Messi knows what he has to do, maybe ask for a move? If there is not a serious transfer involved, we must be all over the deal, but if your talking over 100m , sorry but to me it's crazy at 33.

Messi has made a decision on his future and will announce it shortly. For now, only Messi's entourage knows the decision the Argentine has made on his future. [olé]
Seems he is leaving. Otherwise decision will be delayed.

Ok I have been at Barton Aerodrome all night and I have just got another message from my boss saying that I have to be ready to deploy and engage in less than six hours, he mentioned something about it being the next step called FAST PACE and that we have moved to DEFCON 2. I really don't know what he is on about but daren't ask any more - Anyone help me out ?

I was more than happy to have a discussion, we were having a discussion based purely on the tactical reasons. Feel free to re-post your challenges on that basis, just please cut out the rest of the rubbish.
They are there for you to read on page 481...as for the rest of my post ill carry on ppstibg beliefs if i wish

Its my belief that even at 33 yrs old, messi is still the best player in the world. IF we have a chance, despite the concerns raised we go for it..what have we have to lose....the cost argument has already been debunked as has the potential negative of talking up others places in the team. So the only argument left is one that on the pitch either people dont think he will cut it either individually or as part of the team. -:im going to resist the opportunity to say Pep and Txixi know better than anyone else as that argument frustrates me....so the argument seems to be that he will negatively affect our team press.. he wont only as muich as kun does or david silva did or mahrez, gundogan or rodri does ......none of those press the way sterling, kdb or jesus do.....again we dont press like liverpool do as xwhole team of rabid animals, but it a much more controlled, timed and chosen way...its always been like this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.