It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I will pull you on, Messi has not kept quite. He is rightly pissed off and made that clear to people/ journos close to him that his meeting and it's content with Josep Maria Bartomeu after the Champs League defeat became public knowledge.

"He Knows what he has to do"? Ask for a move?

Any idea if a transfer fee is involved?

Fascinating about Haaland & Mbappe! Was it us, the way we're set up or Manchester as a whole?

Pep spoke to Mbappe and made it clear it wasn't him but City he didn't want to play for.

Haaland has a preference for United and only decided to join Dortmund because he was worried Solskjaer would not be around long enough.

They have a decent bond because he gave him his chance at Molde.

Felix didn't really go very far because of his price and preferring Madrid.

If he does decide to leave I think he'll go to PSG, he wont fancy the premier league because of its Rough and Rowdy Ways.

France is without doubt the dirtiest and most physical league of the top 5.

People swallow so much of Skys PL advertising.

Ligue 1 is a league that has about 10 Burnleys with referees who will let them get away with anything. PSG and Lyon get an massive amount of injuries because referess let everything go. Its like chanpionship refereeing from circa 2000.

Id love us to sign him on the quiet, would be a big fuck you to the media.
Not sure it can be done though for a player as big as Messi. Although the Ronaldo transfer from united to Madrid happened on the quiet if i remember correctly

Pep spoke to Mbappe and made it clear it wasn't him but City he didn't want to play for.

Haaland has a preference for United and only decided to join Dortmund because he was worried Solskjaer would not be around long enough.

Pfft. Never wanted Mbappe anyway.

Id love us to sign him on the quiet, would be a big fuck you to the media.
Not sure it can be done though for a player as big as Messi. Although the Ronaldo transfer from united to Madrid happened on the quiet if i remember correctly
I thought Madrid had been sniffing around him for ages?

So a percived lack of prestige?

Mbappe didn't want to play for City?

Thomas Muller has just gone 30, and Neuer is a keeper , very different from an outfield player.

Bayern are set up for the next 5 years, just need to replace Lewandowski, they have some amazing young pl;ayers coming through.

I completely agree, to me KDB is the only genuine worldie in on our team, I had high hopes that Bernardo was going to be, but not sure what's going on there. Laporte, Sterling all very high quality, Foden has the ability to be a worldie without question.

Not sure what Tolmie was referring to when he said Messi knows what he has to do, maybe ask for a move? If there is not a serious transfer involved, we must be all over the deal, but if your talking over 100m , sorry but to me it's crazy at 33.
Could you explain what the requirements are for a 'genuine worldie'? I'm interested to hear why KDB is the only one we have and the likes of Sterling, Aguero, Laporte, Ederson to name a few don't cut it?

This also showed we need the MESSI signing to make us be a special club special players want to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.