Kalidou Koulibaly

If the ultimatum is true. i wonder if we have another option, in case it fails? Rags are apparently interested in Upemacano. Would be gutted if they got him.

If the club can pay and afford whatever price why are people arsed? Not coming out any of their pockets is it? What player justifies their value in today's market? I can name more that don't and maybe 2-3 who do in the whole window.

If the ultimatum is true. i wonder if we have another option, in case it fails? Rags are apparently interested in Upemacano. Would be gutted if they got him.
Upamecano already extended and said he isn't leaving, his clause of £40m odd is however a give from next window. Don't think there any many options for the profile we need, either too young and inexperienced or too old with no will to move. Koulibaly just about fills those gaps

Unbelievable how much money we've agreed to pay for this player. 73million euros ! De Laurentiis is rinsing us good and proper. No such issues with the sale of Allan to Everton. All done and dusted without any fanfare or delay. I hope we steer well clear of Napoli from now on.

Quality cost money. If Kouliably was 25, it would have been 120m minimum.
I think 73m is really stretching it and I understand when the club says take it or leave it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if ADL is still looking for more, but then it’s better to walk away.

Quality cost money. If Kouliably was 25, it would have been 120m minimum.
I think 73m is really stretching it and I understand when the club says take it or leave it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if ADL is still looking for more, but then it’s better to walk away.
Walk away for who tho? A senior centre half to partner Laporte is the most important signing of this summer, Messi in or not doesn't change that imo.

Can't really see many good options, as I said, the profile is rare.

Age matters even less for centre backs if they keep their fitness levels. Thiago Silva is 35 and secured a 2 year contract at Chelsea. Koulibaly giving us 4 good years in his prime would be more than enough, worth the risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.