Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is his manager and agent and I would expect he also has power of attorney to sign on the player's behalf. It may as well be Messi there in person.
So he could sign an improved contract in Barca or leave the meeting in a huff fly to Manchester and sign for us?

Imagine that....we are linked with Messi who apparently approached us and only wants to play for us and in the space of a few days we have had Pep, Lillo, Ferran, Txiki, Jorge and Messi himself all in the same City.

He better not sign a new contract : (
There’s no way he’s signing a new contract now. The only way this doesn’t get done is if the money doesn’t add up because of ffp. And I’m sure we'd have known this for a while if that’s the case. Our superb lawyers will be all over this so I’m ultra relaxed about this. I recon we only sign him if he’s free. If not then we do next season (worst case scenario)

Imagine that....we are linked with Messi who apparently approached us and only wants to play for us and in the space of a few days we have had Pep, Lillo, Ferran, Txiki, Jorge and Messi himself all in the same City.
Isn't that quite a coincidence, small world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.