Kalidou Koulibaly

Well I will be fuming if this turns out to be true. Not because KK is the second coming of Maldini but because our brilliant defence scout could only figure out only one defender that a kid in brazil could also suggest but Txiki too for going back to this **** ADL who have fucked up the deal once again for us.
How the hell In the whole freaking planet there is not one another defender that could suit us beside the obvious 60-70 million geniuses Carlos and KK.

You even acknowledge it might not be true before a full on tirade against Txiki. Somewhat comical

I suspect this one will go right to the end of the window before Napoli realise they have no option but to accept our offer.

Looking around Twitter, there are conflicting reports all over the place. Corriere says we had a 60m offer knocked back, negotiations are interrupted, another claims we haven’t even bid, a third talks about Koulibalys agent yet to meet with the Napoli President to discuss the transfer.

Only one of these are correct. I don’t think this is dead. City knows how important this is. I still feel a tiny bit confident.

Think we're about to dodge a massive bullet with this guy personally.

Think we're about to dodge a massive bullet with this guy personally.

Classic and convenient thing to say when we’re struggling to get a high profile target over the line. We’re more likely to eat a bullet against United, Liverpool and Chelseas attack next season if we fail with this.

You even acknowledge it might not be true before a full on tirade against Txiki. Somewhat comical

That's why the disclaimer.
I take every news with a pinch of salt. It would just be naive to go again to Napoli and expect a different result. It just won't happen. ADL is joker and some people just want to watch the world burn.
And if it is such a case, my tirade is against our defence scout not Txiki for one moment. We should have other feasible,viable affordable targets if this deal goes to shit but can't see us linked to any.

I've intermittently checked this thread the last few weeks and nothing changes. Every day there are reports that it's thiiiiiiis close.

If it happens I expect it to be last day of the transfer window. ADL is a drag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.