Kalidou Koulibaly

Pretty sure the release clause in Upamecano's new contract is €60 mill this summer and €40 next summer... Honestly we should get him now for the 60 before Bayern get him for 40 next summer...

This feel very like a Txiki special, like kdb, Stones, walker etc. The deal is done with the player as an “exclusive”. There are no other suitors. Then it’s about negotiating a fee with a selling club who don’t really have much of an option. I’m sure we will sign him this week.

Pretty sure the release clause in Upamecano's new contract is €60 mill this summer and €40 next summer... Honestly we should get him now for the 60 before Bayern get him for 40 next summer...
Bayern don’t do that shit. They’ll tap him up, all of their legends will publicly speak about how fantastic he would be at Bayern and the club would persuade him to run down his contract and leave for free, and Leipzig get fuck all

Classic and convenient thing to say when we’re struggling to get a high profile target over the line. We’re more likely to eat a bullet against United, Liverpool and Chelseas attack next season if we fail with this.
Depends who we sign instead.

Dealing with ADL was never going to be pleasant. I’m stunned City tried again after Cavani and Lavezzi.

Last edited:
Classic and convenient thing to say when we’re struggling to get a high profile target over the line. We’re more likely to eat a bullet against United, Liverpool and Chelseas attack next season if we fail with this.

We can all have opinions on players? I don't rate him and if you look through my previous posts I've said it a few times that I don't think he'd do well in the Prem.

If you think he will do well, fair doos, I'm not really too arsed whether you agree or disagree.

Bayern don’t do that shit. They’ll tap him up, all of their legends will publicly speak about how fantastic he would be at Bayern and the club would persuade him to run down his contract and leave for free, and Leipzig get fuck all
That’s EXACTLY how the German rags work, and they get away with it time after time

This feel very like a Txiki special, like kdb, Stones, walker etc. The deal is done with the player as an “exclusive”. There are no other suitors. Then it’s about negotiating a fee with a selling club who don’t really have much of an option. I’m sure we will sign him this week.
I hope this is the case and not like the Maguire one where he was the only option and we just waited out because we thought they have to sell and would eventually reduce the price a little. It was United then and it could well be PSG now (since they also need a replacement for Thiago Silva and have never been shy of paying over odds).

That is the Bayern way. So true.. But they say in Germany the €40 mill clause was made purely for Bayern so that Leipzig still gets something and Bayern gets the best for nothing

That is the Bayern way. So true.. But they say in Germany the €40 mill clause was made purely for Bayern so that Leipzig still gets something and Bayern gets the best for nothing
They would still tell him to run down his contract (maybe offer him a nice little sign on fee to persuade him) and leave for free. In that way they weaken their opponent both through stealing their player and additionally not give them a fee to replace him, so Leipzig will find other ways to make funds to replace him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.