Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day a movie will be made about this thread. A ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ type saga with an ensemble cast playing the sprawling list of loosely interconnected characters. Robert Carlyle as Freddie Mercury. Cate Blanchette as Miss BumBum. Bill Murray with a cameo playing himself. Sir Ian McKellen, Kenneth Branagh and Charles Dance as The Kersal Massive. Leslie Nielsen as the private jet pilot. Benicio del Toro as Jorge Messi.

If he keeps missing training everyday that puts pressure on Barca to solve this situation. Now Messi cannot change tho.
He started it now he has to finish...

If for whatever reason he doesn't sign for us this window I would be crippingly disappointed if the club didn't immediately put out a statement that we will not be involved in any future negotiations for his signature.

Fool me once, shame on me.

Fool me almost every summer for a decade and you can fuck right off.

Would you like the club to do this for every transfer rumour?

Reactions: Pam
This post is purely aimed at finding out the situation rather than a complain. Whilst I want the club to spend wisely and spend mostly on youth and keep wages low I also trust the club plus its Messi and I know some have said we should not sale close to the wind with FFP I agree up to a point but I also tend to think that if a certain work around is not in the regulations we will be fine and even a certain work around is in the regulations there will be ways round it plus we are in a really good financial position and can easily work round some problems by buying and selling players in a certain way or going back to sponsors etc. Anyway my question is how much is Messi actually on ? Just seen an article in the mail saying his basic is £64 million and his total package is close to £95 million yet the other day they said he was on like about 30 million Euros with the rest made up of bonuses and image rights. Do image rights count as basic ? Isnt the tax treatment different ? How ? Wouldnt worry about equity stake suggestion its common for CEO and the tax would not affect him or us much unless he sold for a gain. No doubt he will put them in a company name in a low tax jurisdiction. On a separate point Where is CFG registered ?

If for whatever reason he doesn't sign for us this window I would be crippingly disappointed if the club didn't immediately put out a statement that we will not be involved in any future negotiations for his signature.

Fool me once, shame on me.

Fool me almost every summer for a decade and you can fuck right off.

Put put a statement ?. Messi was handed a bomb by Farran Soriano and now its blown up in his face. You think City who have yet to utter and word are gonna put out a statement ? LMAO. Messi is surely on his own mate.

Put put a statement ?. Messi was handed a bomb by Farran Soriano and now its blown up in his face. You think City who have yet to utter and word are gonna put out a statement ? LMAO. Messi is surely on his own mate.
On his own but with the world at his feet as still the worlds best player and a free agent. Some problem that. lol

WTF are you on about?

You've got tough competition but I think you're the funniest most deluded poster I've ever seen on bluemoon, a little light relief is always welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.