It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter: "Is there a possibility that Messi will stay at Barcelona?" Jorge Messi: "Not a chance." Reporter: "How was the meeting with Bartomeu?" Jorge Messi: "Shit,he's a ****".

He ain't exactly gonna say that,is he......maybe it's a front for the fans etc.
They gotta look like they are willing to listen and talk to Barca,imo.

This whole transfer has been built around the premise, that as far as Messi is concerned, he is no longer contracted to Barca and is now a free agent. I don't see how his father coming along and suggesting he might stay, does anything other than weaken his stated position of no longer being employed by the club.

Tolmie has always said Messi and his father need to hold their nerve and conviction. Not much anyone else can do if they don't. City have rightly kept their distance and let Messi's camp do all the running. We expected lots of negativity at this critical point, all to play for!
Okay! Cheers.

I think this could be a bluff from Jorge. He knows Barto needs money from the sale to pay off the debt hes accumulated. Jorge is calling his bluff by saying he'll leave for free next year. In other words its Barto's last chance to cash in by selling him now
In the back of my mind thinking this too, but a lot of reports state different. Hopefully your right

Let's not jump to conclusion blues.

HHcsXldsRo9nv5Ie0ynd-LBdIctsf8EvatIpjve4zMtfMLDUDZoBrXdMbXb_5Z7PV1ojFeju9PNbd1Jhr1hnPmKEuwMHondPlqV7ybllbe-Zl9WI4wZfwIVmNmmp5CcFD9kjLzRe4Gi4XMdSH5jUZTfhC3T8fjMh3eY

I am actually pissing myself laughing.
One comment from Jorge Messi and the whole forum gets out the black suits.

"Is there a chance Messi could stay for another year?" "Yes"

Well of course there is a chance. At the moment the legality of the early release is up for debate.
Jorge would be stupid to say otherwise.
If by chance he does remain, he doesn't want to look stupid by saying otherwise. Even for legal purposes he might have to say that. I do think a "no comment" would have been better.

If he stays, then he stays, we move on.
The fact is we might have never even been in for him. I've heard nothing from City. I highly doubt that, but you never know.
All these ITK's were still reporting our involvement with Sanchez right up to the day United signed him. It was only afterwards it was revealed we had dropped out well beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.