It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMC's (French radio) Spanish expert Fred Hermel has just claimed he has it from a very good source that this has a lot to do with tax and Messi is equally as keen to escape Spain as a whole as he is Barca (though he's definitely had enough there - and even a presidential u-turn wouldn't change a thing at this stage). According to Hermel's insider there is a gentleman's agreement with (you'll love this) Beckham's mob in Miami where they claim to be able to put together some sort of fiscal package that would protect all of Messi (and his father's) tax earnings (don't ask me). Snag is, it can't be done before the end of 2021. So he's definitely off to someone else in Europe first. And it's between us and Inter. Just saying what I heard (on the radio).

Fuck me, I've been alternating between "It's Quiet" and "Messi Mambo" all day. I've just come back to this thread and there's nothing new. That was at least a minute and a half with no new posts.

This place has gone to the dogs. You hear me Ric? To the dogs.
Truly shocking.
People not getting out of bed till gone 12noon, then posting a few bits and just swanning off to the spa for an hour.
Shocking

RMC's (French radio) Spanish expert Fred Hermel has just claimed he has it from a very good source that this has a lot to do with tax and Messi is equally as keen to escape Spain as a whole as he is Barca (though he's definitely had enough there - and even a presidential u-turn wouldn't change a thing at this stage). According to Hermel's insider there is a gentleman's agreement with (you'll love this) Beckham's mob in Miami where they claim to be able to put together some sort of fiscal package that would protect all of Messi (and his father's) tax earnings (don't ask me). Snag is, it can't be done before the end of 2021. So he's definitely off to someone else in Europe first. And it's between us and Inter. Just saying what I heard (on the radio).

The Shouty Man was it, oh well we had our dream, thanks for the reality check from Jim But Dim

I'm wondering how on earth he would know that, & can't figure out an answer as to why anyone would tell him.

I'll throw a little hand grenade in at this point...

There was a meeting on rather large boat last week - some could even call it a Love Boat...

Exciting and new... Come aboard...
I wonder if the conversation went a little like “So...(with an arm gesture spanning the marina)...see anything you like??” Would certainly sort out the signing on sweetener...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.