Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest question is.... why are you checking IP addresses from a stranger? I'm just using a random VPN. I clearly mask it because of this reason.

As I said, if you check my previous post history, you will see that I'm actually behind Messi going to Man City. I haven't been aggressive, rude, or even trolled at this point.

But we're getting off-topic here. Get back to Messi. ;)
SoupySevereBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

Thankfully city haven’t got publicly involved in this. If this is all a game then it’s on Messi not us

I just want clarity now

Be rather odd after everything that has been reported to had said from Messi’s camp that he’d go back to training. Can’t see it being a financial issue, he’s got more than enough money. From a principal standpoint I can’t see Messi backing down.

The third option suits Bartomeu if he can't get the first option (Messi renewing).

Bartomeu is a politician. The worst thing for him is being labeled as the president who has sold Messi.

With potential debt on the club in his term and him being personally viable with possible financial and even jail implication ... don't think it suits him much ... he'd be doing everything to get some € in the club.

The third option suits Bartomeu if he can't get the first option (Messi renewing).

Bartomeu is a politician. The worst thing for him is being labeled as the president who has sold Messi.
But how is being the president that chained Messi to the club, disrespected a legend‘s wishes and tarnished his legacy any better?

The biggest question is.... why are you checking IP addresses from a stranger? I'm just using a random VPN. I clearly mask it because of this reason.

As I said, if you check my previous post history, you will see that I'm actually behind Messi going to Man City. I haven't been aggressive, rude, or even trolled at this point.

But we're getting off-topic here. Get back to Messi. ;)
Your not that funny looking bloke that drinks in the Copplehouse and pretends he’s Spanish to try and pull girls are you ?

Be rather odd after everything that has been reported to had said from Messi’s camp that he’d go back to training. Can’t see it being a financial issue, he’s got more than enough money. From a principal standpoint I can’t see Messi backing down.

Me neither ... I also don't see him backing off now, he's not a small timer to now simply say, oh well, I might as well just finish another year here after all this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.